The main building fronting Collins Street was originally constructed in 1929 with further additions in Elizabeth Street completed in 1935. Subsequent additions and major refits have continued since this time.
As the former Nab headquarters during the early years of Melbourne’s development until recent, the building has maintained its ornate architecture and heritage throughout the ground floor retail gallery and across its distinctive facade.
The property has undergone a complete internal refit that is both sympathetic to its classic architecture whilst striving to meet modern comfortable and efficient spaces across the office areas.
Newly created retail areas have been designed to accommodate the high end retailers that the “Paris” end of Collins Street commands.
The ground level features a pedestrian walkway connecting Collins Street, Centre Place and Flinders Lane with retail areas located on Flinders Lane, Elizabeth Street and Collins Street.
The building has a north ‘tower’ comprising a sub-basement and basement offering multiple loading dock facilities and car parking, ground and mezzanine floor retail areas and ten levels of office space. The south ’tower’ has ground floor retail areas and eight levels of office space.
Encompassing a total area of over 37,000 m2, the building has a complex and intricate level of services, which require a high standard of maintenance and a detailed knowledge of the myriad of regulatory requirements applicable. An onsite team of building management professionals ensure the highest standards are maintained whilst striving to provide our blue chip tenants and high end retailers with exceptional service.